1. Ankle and foot disorders. In: Hegmann KT, ed. Occupational Medicine Practice Guidelines. Evaluation and Management of Common Health Problems and Functional Recovery in Workers. 3rd ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine; 2011:1-268. http://www.guideline.gov/content.aspx?id=36625&search=%22ankle+fractures%22. Accessed June 9, 2015.
2. Polzer H, Kanz KG, Prall WC, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of acute ankle injuries: development of an evidence-based algorithm. Orthop Rev (Pavia). 2012;4(1):e5.
3. Kay RM, Matthys GA. Pediatric ankle fractures: evaluation and treatment. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2001;9(4):268-278.
4. Parrino A, Lee MC. Ankle fractures in children. Curr Orthop Pract. 2013;24:617-624.
5. Mandi DM. Ankle fractures. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2012;29(2):155-186.
6. Work Loss Data Institute. Ankle & Foot (Acute & Chronic). Encinitas, CA: Work Loss Data Institute; 2013. http://www.guideline.gov/content.aspx?id=47571&search=ankle+fracture. Accessed June 18, 2015.
7. Lin CW, Donker NA, Refshauge KM, et al. Rehabilitation for ankle fractures in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;(11):CD005595.
8. Donken CC, Al-Khateeb H, Verhofstad MH, et al. Surgical versus conservative interventions for treating ankle fractures in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;(8):CD008470.
9. Keene D, James G, Lamb SE, et al. Factors associated with mobility outcomes in older people post-ankle fracture: an observational cohort study focusing on peripheral vessel function. Injury. 2013;44(7):987-993.