1. Branch-Elliman W, Golen TH, Gold HS, et al. Risk factors for Staphylococcus aureus postpartum breast abscess. Clin Infect Dis. 2012;54(1):71-77.
2. Mediano P, Fernández L, Rodríguez JM, et al. Case-control study of risk factors for infectious mastitis in Spanish breastfeeding women. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2014;14:195.
3. Gollapalli V, Liao J, Dudakovic A, et al. Risk factors for development and recurrence of primary breast abscesses. J Am Coll Surg. 2010;211(1):41-48.
4. Jahanfar S, Ng CJ, Teng CL. Antibiotics for mastitis in breastfeeding women. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;(2):CD005458.
5. Cusack L, Brennan M. Lactational mastitis and breast abscess—diagnosis and management in general practice. Aust Fam Physician. 2011;40(12):976-979.
6. Lam E, Chan T, Wiseman SM. Breast abscess: evidence based management recommendations. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2014;12(7):753-762.
7. Elder EE, Brennan M. Nonsurgical management should be first-line therapy for breast abscess. World J Surg. 2010;34(9):2257-2258.
8. Thirumalaikumar S, Kommu S. Best evidence topic reports. Aspiration of breast abscesses. Emerg Med J. 2004;21(3):333-334.
9. Naeem M, Rahimnajjad MK, Rahimnajjad NA, et al. Comparison of incision and drainage against needle aspiration for the treatment of breast abscess. Am Surg. 2012;78(11):1224-1227.
10. Mangesi L, Dowswell T. Treatments for breast engorgement during lactation. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010;(9):CD006946.