1. Committee on Practice Bulletins—Gynecology. ACOG Practice Bulletin Number 131: screening for cervical cancer. Obstet Gynecol. 2012;120(5):1222-1238.
2. International Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Global guidance for cervical cancer prevention and control. http://www.rho.org/files/FIGO_cervical_cancer_guidelines_2009.pdf.
3. Chemoradiotherapy for Cervical Cancer Metaanalysis Collaboration. Reducing uncertainties about the effects of chemoradiotherapy for cervical cancer: individual patient data meta-analysis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010;(1):CD008285.
4. Rydzewska L, Tierney J, Vale CL, et al. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy plus surgery versus surgery for cervical cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;(12):CD007406.
5. Tewari KS, Sill MW, Long HJ III, et al. Improved survival with bevacizumab in advanced cervical cancer. N Engl J Med. 2014;370(8):734-743.
6. National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: cervical cancer. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/cervical.pdf.
7. Smith TJ, Temin S, Alesi ER, et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology provisional clinical opinion: the integration of palliative care into standard oncology care. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(8):880-887.
8. Salani R, Backes FJ, Fung MF, et al. Posttreatment surveillance and diagnosis of recurrence in women with gynecologic malignancies: Society of Gynecologic Oncologists recommendations. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2011;204(6):466-478.