1. Sedlak AJ, Mettenburg J, Basena M, et al. Fourth National Incidence Study of Child Abuse and Neglect (NIS-4): Report to Congress, Executive Summary. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families; 2010.
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children's Bureau. Child maltreatment 2013. http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/child-maltreatment-2013-data-tables. Accessed 2015.
3. Kellogg ND; American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect. Evaluation of suspected child physical abuse. Pediatrics. 2007;119(6):1232-1241.
4. Sheets LK, Leach ME, Koszewski IJ, et al. Sentinel injuries in infants evaluated for child physical abuse. Pediatrics. 2013;131(4):701-707.
5. Jackson AM, Rucker A, Hinds T, et al. Let the record speak: medicolegal documentation in cases of child maltreatment. Clin Ped Emerg Med. 2006;7(3):181-185.
6. Wood JN, Fakeye O, Mondestin V, et al. development of hospital-based guidelines for skeletal survey in young children with bruises. Pediatrics. 2015;135 (2)e312-e320.
7. Preer G, Sorrentino D, Newton AW. Child abuse pediatrics: prevention, evaluation, and treatment. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2012;24(2):266-273.
8. Bosworth MC, Olusola PL, Low SB. An update on emergency contraception. Am Fam Physician. 2014;89(7):545-550.