1. Morice AH, Millqvist E, Belvisi MG, et al. Expert opinion on the cough hypersensitivity syndrome in respiratory medicine. Eur Respir J. 2014;44(5): 1132-1148.
2. Irwin RS, Baumann MH, Bolser DC, et al. Diagnosis and management of cough executive summary: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest. 2006;129(1)(Suppl):1S-23S.
3. Bolser DC. Cough suppressant and pharmacologic protussive therapy: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest. 2006;129(1)(Suppl): 238S-249S.
4. Gupta A, McKean M, Chang AB. Management of chronic non-specific cough in childhood: an evidence-based review. Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed. 2007;92(2):33-39.
5. Chang AB, Lasserson TJ, Gaffney J, et al. Gastrooesophageal reflux treatment for prolonged nonspecific cough in children and adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011;(1):CD004823.
6. Yancy WS Jr, McCrory DC, Coeytaux RR, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of treatments for chronic cough: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Chest. 2013;144(6):1827-1838.
7. Hampton LM, Nguyen DB, Edwards JR, et al. Cough and cold medication adverse events after market withdrawal and labeling revision. Pediatrics. 2013;132(6):1047-1054.
8. Chang AB, Winter D, Acworth JP. Leukotriene receptor antagonist for prolonged non-specific cough in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006;(2):CD005602.
9. Mincheva RK, Kralimarkova TZ, Rasheva M, et al. A real-life observational pilot study to evaluate the effects of two-week treatment with montelukast in patients with chronic cough. Cough. 2014;10(1):2.
10. Morice AH, Menon MS, Mulrennan SA, et al. Opiate therapy in chronic cough. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2007;175(4):312-315.
11. Johnstone KJ, Chang AB, Fong KM, et al. Inhaled corticosteroids for subacute and chronic cough in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;(3):CD009305.