1. De Souza MJ, Nattiv A, Joy E, et al. 2014 Female Athlete Triad Coalition consensus statement on treatment and return to play of the female athlete triad: 1st International Conference held in San Francisco, CA, May 2012, and 2nd International Conference held in Indianapolis, IN, May 2013. Clin J Sport Med. 2014;24(2):96-119.
2. Mallinson RJ, De Souza MJ. Current perspectives on the etiology and manifestation of the “silent” component of the female athlete triad. Int J Womens Health. 2014;6:451-467.
3. Lanser EM, Zach KN, Hoch AZ. The female athlete triad and endothelial dysfunction. PM R. 2011;3(5):458-465.
4. Barrack MT, Ackerman KE, Gibbs JC. Update on the female athlete triad. Curr Rev Musculoskeletal Med. 2013;6(2):195-204.
5. Temme KE, Hoch AZ. Recognition and rehabilitation of the female athlete triad/tetrad: a multidisciplinary approach. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2013;12(3):190-199.
6. Deimel JF, Dunlap BJ. The female athlete triad. Clin Sports Med. 2012;31(2):247-254.
7. Knapp J, Aerni G, Anderson J. Eating disorders in female athletes: use of screening tools. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2014;13(4):214-218.