1. Parsons CL, Dell J, Stanford EJ, et al. Increased prevalence of interstitial cystitis: previously unrecognized urologic and gynecological cases identified using a new symptom questionnaire and intravesical potassium sensitivity. Urology. 2002;60(4):573-578.
2. Hanno PM, Erickson D, Moldwin R, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome: AUA guideline amendment. J Urol. 2015;193(5):1545-1553.
3. Dancel R, Mounsey A, Handler L. Medications for treatment of interstitial cystitis. Am Fam Physician. 2015;91(2):116-118.
4. Foster HE Jr, Hanno PM, Nickel JC, et al. Effect of amitriptyline on symptoms in treatment naïve patients with interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome. J Urol. 2010;183(5):1853-1858.
5. Chen H, Wang F, Chen W, et al. Efficacy of daily low-dose sildenafil for treating interstitial cystitis: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled trial—treatment of interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome with low-dose sildenafil. Urology. 2014;84(1):51-56.
6. FitzGerald MP, Payne CK, Lukacz ES, et al. Randomized multicenter clinical trial of myofascial physical therapy in women with interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome and pelvic floor tenderness. J Urol. 2012;187(6):2113-2118.