1. American Psychiatric Association. Substancerelated and addictive disorders. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 5th ed. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Association; 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm16. Accessed December 2015.
2. Suerken CK, Reboussin BA, Sutfin EL, et al. Prevalence of marijuana use at college entry and risk factors for initiation during freshman year. Addict Behav. 2014;39(1):302-307.
3. Hall W, Degenhardt L. Adverse health effects of non-medical cannabis use. Lancet. 2009;374(9698): 1383-1391.
4. Abayomi O, Adelufosi AO. Psychosocial interventions for cannabis abuse and/or dependence among persons with co-occurring cannabis use and psychotic disorders. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;(1):CD011488.
5. Stanger C, Ryan SR, Scherer EA, et al. Clinic- and home-based contingency management plus parent training for adolescent cannabis use disorders. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2015;54(6):445-453.e2.