1. Wu Q, Dai C, Zhao M, et al. The correlation between symptoms of definite Ménière disease and endolymphatic hydrops visualized by magnetic resonance imaging [published ahead of print August 29, 2015]. Laryngoscope.
2. Gu X, Fang ZM, Liu Y, et al. Diagnostic advantages of intratympanically gadolinium contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in patients with bilateral Ménière's disease. Am J Otolaryngol. 2015;36(1):67-73.
3. Ishiyama G, Lopez IA, Sepahdari AR, et al. Meniere's disease: histopathology, cytochemistry, and imaging. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2015;1343:49-57.
4. Marques P, Manrique-Huarte R, Perez-Fernandez N. Single intratympanic gentamicin injection in Ménière's disease: VOR change and prognostic usefulness. Laryngoscope. 2015;125(8):1915-1920.
5. Rah YC, Han JJ, Park J, et al. Management of intractable Ménière's disease after intratympanic injection of gentamicin. Laryngoscope. 2015;125(4):972-978.
6. Casani AP, Cerchiai N, Navari E, et al. Intratympanic gentamicin for Meniere's disease: short- and long-acting follow-up of two regimens of treatment. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014;150(5):847-852.
7. Ahsan SF, Standring R, Wang Y. Systematic review and meta-analysis of Meniett therapy for Meniere's disease. Laryngoscope. 2015;125(1):203-208.
8. Sood AJ, Lambert PR, Nguyen SA, et al. Endolymphatic sac surgery for Ménière's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Otol Neurotol. 2014;35(6):1033-1045.
9. Mick P, Amoodi H, Arnoldner C, et al. Cochlear implantation in patients with advanced Ménière's disease. Otol Neurotol. 2014;35(7):1172-1178.
10. Saliba I, Gabra N, Alzahrani M, et al. Endolymphatic duct blockage: a randomized controlled trial of a novel surgical technique for Ménière's disease treatment. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015;152(1):122-129.
11. Furukawa M, Kitahara T, Horii A, et al. Psychological condition in patients with intractable Ménière's disease. Acta Otolaryngol. 2013;133(6):584-589.