1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Factsheet: meningococcal disease and meningococcal vaccine. http://www.cdc.gov/meningococcal/clinical-info.html. Accessed 2014.
2. Gardner P. Clinical practice. Prevention of meningococcal disease. N Engl J Med. 2006;355(14):1466-1473.
3. Folaranmi T, Rubin L, Martin SW, et al. Use of serogroup B meningococcal vaccines in persons aged ≥10 years at increased risk for serogroup B meningococcal disease: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, 2015. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015;64(22):608-612.
4. Rodríguez CL, Octavio JG, Isea C, et al. Acute polyarthritis as sole manifestation of meningococcal disease. J Clin Rheumatol. 2012;18(1):42-43.
5. Thompson MJ, Ninis N, Perera R, et al. Clinical recognition of meningococcal disease in children and adolescents. Lancet. 2006;367(9508):397-403.
6. Tunkel AR, Hartman BJ, Kaplan SL, et al. Practice guidelines for the management of bacterial meningitis. Clin Infect Dis. 2004;39(9):1267-1284.
7. Fraser A, Gafter-Gvili A, Paul M, et al. Antibiotics for preventing meningococcal infections. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005;(1):CD004785.