1. Kabiri L, Tapley H, Tapley S. Evaluation and conservative treatment for Osgood-Schlatter disease: a critical review of the literature. Intl J Ther Rehab. 2014;21(2):91-96.
2. Narayan N, Mitchell PD, Latimer MD. Complete resolution of the symptoms of refractory Osgood-Schlatter disease following percutaneous fixation of the tibial tuberosity [published online ahead of print February 12, 2015]. BMJ Case Rep.
3. Hall R, Barber Foss K, Hewett TE, et al. Sports specialization's association with an increased risk of developing anterior knee pain in adolescent female athletes. J Sport Rehabil. 2015;24(1):31-35.
4. Guler F, Kose O, Koparan C, et al. Is there a relationship between attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and Osgood-Schlatter disease? Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2013;133(9):1303-1307.
5. Eun SS, Lee SA, Kumar R, et al. Direct bursoscopic ossicle resection in young and active patients with unresolved Osgood-Schlatter disease. Arthroscopy. 2015;31(3):416-421.
6. Topol GA, Podesta LA, Reeves KD, et al. Hyperosmolar dextrose injection for recalcitrant Osgood-Schlatter disease. Pediatrics. 2011;128(5):e1121-e1128.