1. Okon TR, Evans JM, Gomez CF, et al. Palliative educational outcome with implementation of PEACE tool integrated clinical pathway. J Palliat Med. 2004;7(2):279-295.
2. Puchalski C, Romer AL. Taking a spiritual history allows clinicians to understand patients more fully. J Palliat Med. 2000;3(1):129-137.
3. Anandarajah G, Hight E. Spirituality and medical practice: using the HOPE questions as a practical tool for spiritual assessment. Am Fam Physician. 2001;63(1):81-89.
4. Lorenz KA, Lynn J, Dy SM, et al. Evidence for improving palliative care at the end of life: a systematic review. Ann Intern Med. 2008;148(2): 147-159.
5. Smith HS, Smith JM, Smith AR. An overview of nausea/vomiting in palliative medicine. Ann Palliat Med. 2012;1(2):103-114.
6. Candy B, Jones L, Larkin PJ, et al. Laxative for the management of constipation in people receiving palliative care. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;(5):CD003448.
7. Candy B, Jones L, Goodman ML, et al. Laxatives or methylnaltrexone for the management of constipation in palliative care patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011;(1):CD003448.
8. Ben-Aharon I, Gafter-Gvili A, Paul M, et al. Interventions for alleviating cancer-related dyspnea: a systematic review. J Clin Oncol. 2008;26(14):2396-2404.
9. Xander C, Meerpohl JJ, Galandi D, et al. Pharmacological intervention for pruritus in adult palliative care patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;(6):CD008320.
10. Candy B, Jackson KC, Jones L, et al. Drug therapy for symptoms associated with anxiety in adult palliative care patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;(10):CD004596.
11. Ruiz Garcia V, López-Briz E, Carbonell Sanchis R, et al. Megestrol acetate for treatment of anorexiacachexia syndrome. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;(3):CD004310.
12. Weissman DE, Meier DE. Identifying patients in need of a palliative care assessment in the hospital setting: a consensus report from the Center to Advance Palliative Care. J Palliat Med. 2011;14(1):17-23.
13. Temel JS, Greer JA, Muzikansky A, et al. Early palliative care for patients with metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med. 2010;363(8):733-742.