1. Reddy M, Gill S, Rochon P. Preventing pressure ulcers: a systematic review. JAMA. 2006;296(8):974-984.
2. Baumgarten M, Margolis DJ, Orwig DL, et al. Pressure ulcers in elderly patients with hip fracture across the continuum of care. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2009;57(5):863-870.
3. Sibbald RG, Krasner DL, Woo KY. Pressure ulcer staging revisited: superficial changes & Deep Pressure Ulcer Framework. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2011;24(12):571-580.
4. Cakmak S, Gül U, Ozer S, et al. Risk factors for pressure ulcers. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2009:22(9):412-415.
5. European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Washington, DC: National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance; 2014.
6. Pancorbo-Hidalgo PL, Garcia-Fernandez FP, Lopez-Medina IM, et al. Risk assessment scales for pressure ulcer prevention: a systematic review. J Adv Nurs. 2006;54(1):94-110.
7. Langer G, Schloemer G, Knerr A, et al. Nutritional interventions for preventing and treating pressure ulcers. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003;(4):CD003216.
8. Jamshed N, Schneider E. Is the use of supplemental vitamin C and zinc for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers evidence based? Ann Long-Term Care Med. 2010;18(3):28-32.
9. Gregor S, Maegele M, Sauerland S, et al. Negative pressure wound therapy: a vacuum of evidence? Arch Surg. 2008;143(2):189-196.
10. Qaseem A, Humphrey LL, Forciea MA, et al. Treatment of pressure ulcers: a clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians. Ann Intern Med. 2015;162(5): 370-379.