1. Girolami A, Simioni P, Scarano L, et al. Prothrombin and the prothrombin 20210 G to A polymorphism: their relationship with hypercoagulability and thrombosis. Blood Rev. 1999;13(4):205-210.
2. Prat M, Morales-Indiano C, Jimenez C, et al. “20209C-T” a variant mutation of prothrombin gene mutation in a patient with recurrent pregnancy loss. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2014;44(3):334-336.
3. Guyatt GH, Akl EA, Crowther M, et al. Executive summary: Antithrombotic Therapy and Prevention of Thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Chest. 2012;141(2)(Suppl):7S-47S.
4. Moll S. Thrombophilias—practical implications and testing caveats. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2006;21(1):7-15.
5. Maharshak N, Halfon P, Deutsch V, et al. Increased fibrosis progression rates in hepatitis C patients carrying the prothrombin G20210A mutation. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17(45):5007-5013.