1. Kerkhoffs GM, Handoll HH, de Bie R, et al. Surgical versus conservative treatment for acute injuries of the lateral ligament complex of the ankle in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007;(2):CD000380.
2. Sefton JM, Yarar C, Hicks-Little CA, et al. Six weeks of balance training improves sensorimotor function in individuals with chronic ankle instability. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2011;41(2):81-89.
3. Handoll MM, Rowe BH, Quinn KM, et al. Withdrawn: interventions for preventing ankle ligament injuries. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011;(5):CD000018.
4. Lauersen JB, Bertelsen DM, Andersen LB. The effectiveness of exercise interventions to prevent sports injuries: a systematic review and metaanalysis of randomised controlled trials. Br J Sports Med. 2014;48(11):871-877.
5. Bachmann LM, Kolb E, Koller MT, et al. Accuracy of the Ottawa ankle rules to exclude fractures of the ankle and mid-foot: a systematic review. BMJ. 2003;326(7386):417.
6. Bendahou M, Khiami F, Saïdi K, et al. Compression stockings in ankle sprain: a multicenter randomized study. Am J Emerg Med. 2014;32(9):1005-1010.
7. Lardenoye S, Theunissen E, Cleffken B, et al. The effect of taping versus semi-rigid bracing on patient outcome and satisfaction in ankle sprains: a prospective, randomized controlled trial. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2012;13:81.
8. Bleakley CM, O'Connor SR, Tully MA, et al. Effect of accelerated rehabilitation on function after ankle sprain: randomised controlled trial. BMJ. 2010;340:c1964.
9. Jones P, Dalziel SR, Lamdin R, et al. Oral nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs versus other oral analgesic agents for acute soft tissue injury. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;(7):CD007789.
10. Derry S, Moore RA, Gaskell H, et al. Topical NSAIDs for acute musculoskeletal pain in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;(6):CD007402.
11. Mason DL, Dickens VA, Vail A. Rehabilitation for hamstring injuries. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;(12):CD004575.
12. Askling CM, Tengvar M, Tarassova O, et al. Acute hamstring injuries in Swedish elite sprinters and jumpers: a prospective randomised controlled clinical trial comparing two rehabilitation protocols. Br J Sports Med. 2014;48(7):532-539.