1. Scott C, Kirkling HL, Jeffries C, et al. Tuberculosis trends—United States, 2014. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015;64(10):265-269.
2. Jensen PA, Lambert LA, Iademarco MF, et al. Guidelines for preventing the transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in health-care settings, 2005. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2005;54(RR-17):1-141.
3. Campos-Outcalt D. When, and when not, to use the interferon-gamma TB test. J Fam Pract. 2005;54(10):873-875.
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Severe isoniazid-associated liver injuries among persons being treated for latent tuberculosis infection— United States, 2004-2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010;59(8):224-229.
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Recommendations for use of an isoniazid-rifapentine regimen with direct observation to treat latent Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2011;60(48):1650-1653.
6. Page KR, Sifakis F, Montes de Oca R, et al. Improved adherence and less toxicity with rifampin vs isoniazid for treatment of latent tuberculosis: a retrospective study. Arch Intern Med. 2006;166(17):1863-1870.
7. American Academy of Pediatrics. Red Book: 2003 Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases. 26th ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2003.